Upcoming Drill Dates
October 3rd and 4th (last month on the ships) – NO OVERNIGHT
Report Time – 0730 for all Cadets & Staff
Dismissal Time – 1545 – Parents must come on the ship to pick up their child.
November 7th and 8th (location TBA)
December 5th and 6th (Annual Christmas Banquet)
Cadets & Parents
Below are a few things you need to know about what’s coming up.
- Annual Christmas Banquet in December – this is where we present the Awards for cadets and hold a Chinese auction. More information will be coming. Watch your emails.
- Winter training – this is for any SEA CADET who might need a training to advance. You will have had to pass RT Boot Camp to attend. This is held in February over the break. Cost and dates of training will be provided by October Drill. If interested please go up your chain now.
- If any of your contact information has changed in the last 4 months please make sure you send in the new info with your child at next drill or email firstname.lastname@example.org with changes. If you are not receiving emails please email me with your email and I will make sure you are on my list.
- Scripts Fund Raiser –This is a great fundraiser where you purchase gift cards and we receive a percentage of the price. It’s not too early to start thinking about Christmas shopping! Scrip offers hundreds of gift cards to choose from. There is something everyone buys & uses. This year, why not check off your Christmas list and help fund raise for our unit at the same time? You can visit their website and place your order right there. Go to shopwithscrip.com to enroll. Enter the code: E39DELE639775. You can pay for your order with a personal check or money order payable to U.S.N.S.C.C. (when handing in a paper order), or Scrip lets you set up an account with them to pay online through PrestoPay. Your cards will be ready at the following drill. Please contact Amy Florian with any questions at email@example.com. Your support is appreciated.
- Thank you to following cadets who have volunteered for the Acorn 5k Race Event:
A. Binner, A. Binner, Goodwin, Rosales, N. Foeller, B. Foeller, K. Foeller, Strasburg, Ryan, Z. Warden, Marong, Nuburgenov & Lugo.
Date: October 11th and 12th
Report Time: 1200 on Saturday the 10th
Dismissal: 1200 on Sunday the 11th
Location: Genesee County Park, E. Bethany, NY
We still need one more adult volunteer……
- Thank you to the following cadets who volunteered for the Veteran’s Race Event:
N. Foeller, E. Warden, Fallon, Caughill, Ryan, Nurburgenov, B. Foeller, Strasburg, Harper, Paul, A. Binner
And thanks to Fallon who is running in the race!
Date: November 7th, 2015
Report Time: 0900
Location: Buffalo Naval Park
- The following Cadets ID’s are due to Expire in October/November. If you have not already done so please bring in your dues to the next drill. $100 cash or money order only NO CHECKS.